On this highly anticipated episode of The Money Barrel podcast, host Kayla Jones and decorated trainer Ashley Schafer talk about anything and everything in the barrel racing realm.
“I think this one made my editor nervous in a few spots,” Jones said, laughing. “But we talked about some topics that I’ve been wanting to get out there and people need to hear—plus we swore to cover the good, the bad and the ugly of the industry on this podcast.”
More from The Money Barrel
- The Rundown: Puyallup, Fizz Bomb and World Standings Chaos
- The Apollo Effect: Summer Kosel on The Money Barrel
- Rainey Skelton Talks Rookie Season and Growing up Skelton on The Money Barrel
- Brandon Cullins and Emily Efurd Discuss Realities of Training Barrel Horses
About Ashley Schafer
If there’s a futurity in your state, chances are that Ashley Schafer has taken home the win at some point. She’s a multi-million earning trainer, known for her consistent riding style and ability to jockey diverse horses well.
- Ashley Schafer on Why Left is Right for Aged Event Champions Derby and Albany
- Sibling Sweep: Schafer Dominates Colorado Classic on Spitz Quarter Horses Bred Standouts
- Meet the 2023 Ruby Buckle West Futurity and Derby Champs
- Twinning is Winning for Full Siblings at Ruby Buckle Futurity
Want to know more about about Schafer’s backstory and training practices? Watch Ashley Schafer: The Journey to Here on Ride TV.