Taycie Matthews has been on fire in 2023 and is unofficially headed to her first National Finals Rodeo in the barrel racing.
Learn how Taycie Matthews from Arkansas worked her way up the amateur rodeo ranks to clear over $100,000 in earnings in the Women’s Professional Rodeo Association and win major rodeos like Salinas, California, in 2023. Learn about Matthews’ backstory, her horses and her stellar 2023 season in this episode while Matthews takes a rare day off in the Northwest during her summer run.
- Taycie Matthews Snags 2023 Salinas Win
- Third Time’s The Charm: Taycie Matthews Finally Bags CNFR Title in 2023
This episode is brought to you by Gold Buckle Horse Sales.
About Gold Buckle Horse Sales
Gold Buckle Horse Sales is a company that specializes in selling high-quality horses for a variety of disciplines, including barrel racing.
From looks, demeanor, soundness, temperament, athleticism, to overall mind there are a lot of factors that go into finding the right horse for you. Gold Buckle has come up with a process to take the guesswork out of finding the right horse. Each Gold Buckle Certified horse is photographed & videoed professionally as well as previewed and tested by a Gold Buckle Pro.
Gold Buckle Horse Sales holds several auctions throughout the year where buyers can bid on horses that have been carefully selected and trained by the company’s team of experts. The auctions are held both in-person and online, and buyers from all over the world can participate. Learn more about Gold Buckle Horse Sales here.
More from The Money Barrel
- #NoFilter: Ashley Schafer on The Money Barrel
- The Apollo Effect: Summer Kosel on The Money Barrel
- Rainey Skelton Talks Rookie Season and Growing up Skelton on The Money Barrel
- Deep Roots, “Dolly,” and Doing all the Things: Cally Kindred on The Money Barrel
- Angela Festervan on The Money Barrel Podcast