It’s another week of The Rundown from The Money Barrel podcast, and TMB host, Kayla Jones, and BarrelRacing.com editor, Casey Allen, are delivering the top news in rodeo, futurity and jackpot barrel racing news from the past week.
This week’s it’s all about the high-paying Open races happening across the country: From the Texan in Abilene to the American Quarter Horse Congress in Ohio. Also, get the scoop on which cowgirls cashed in at the WPRA Mountain States Circuit Finals and Columbia River Circuit Finals this weekend.
Dive Deeper into this week’s episode
- No, Seriously. It’s Brittany’s Buckle: Tonozzis Have $865,000 Week in Guthrie at Pink Buckle 2023
- S1 Ep 18: Kelly Yates on The Money Barrel
- Learn from Kelly Yates on Ride TV
- How Kacey Gartner Prepared Her Sleek Speedster “Mercedes” to Dominate the Pendleton Round-Up
- Vickie Adams Tells the Fire Water Flit Story on The Money Barrel
This episode is brought to listeners by US Rider. Use Code RUNDOWN15 for 15% off a new membership and learn more here.